Monday 9 June 2008

Angelina Jolie: 'Brad Pitt Finds My Pregnancy Sexy'

Angelina Jolie has revealed that husband Brad Pitt finds her pregnancy “sexy.”
Rumours surfaced on Friday that the couple has already welcomed their twins into the world - although their rep insisted the reports are premature.
It seems that, for now, Angie is enjoying being a mommy-to-be.

“I love it. It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason," she gushes in the new issue of Vanity Fair.
"It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing."
According to the actress, Brad has also played a part in helping her to appreciate her blooming figure.

She adds, "Also, I’m fortunate. I think some women have a different experience depending on their partner. I think that affects it. I happen to be with somebody who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy.”